Your business is our business. We work with you to gain an understanding of your specific business needs. Our services are tailored to meet your organizational needs in areas such as organizational effectiveness, performance management, human resources initiatives and quality principles.
We have experience working with entire companies, public agencies, non-profit organizations, volunteer groups and even with smaller groups within a larger organization. Size doesn’t matter. Our focus is on the people and the processes. We make things happen.
Our expertise, through a consultative business partnership, includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- Driving strategic human resources initiatives
- Supporting the utilization of metrics, quality controls, along with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to improve performance
- Integrating key communication strategies by maximizing the consultative role between human resources and decision makers
- Creating and implement employee assessments to identify root causes
- Designing and implement Just in Time (JIT) training programs
HOW I STARTED
In May of 2010, the Lord spoke to me about leaving my job and starting my own business. The desire to help others, independently, has always been a goal. I’ve owned several businesses such as Tupperware (Consultant), Piano (Lessons) & Instruction, Stationery Company, Music Store Owner and similar ventures. But this business…..was God-breathed and a huge leap of faith.
My business would be birthed in 2010 but it didn’t materialize until 2011. I had so many things in my head that needed to be sorted out, worked through and processed. But one thing I knew was I had a strong desire to help others in the areas of human resources, training, quality and so many other areas.
I gave birth to my business in my home and at the time, I didn’t know how things would work out. All I knew was, God said to do it and do it now!